THE WARRANTY OF ELEPHANT CRUISER PRODUCTS
The love between you and your Elephant Cruiser product is for life, but as we all know, anything can happen. It is only natural that you would want to know your rights should such an unfortunate event occur. That's why we maintain a generous warranty policy; you have a 5 year warranty on your Elephant Cruiser product with regular use.
By 'regular use' we mean:
- Just use your Elephant Cruiser bottle for regular water. If you are one of those people who drinks wine, soft drinks or fruit juices like water, then do not use your Elephant Cruiser bottle for these drinks to avoid lingering odors and stains. If in doubt, consult this summary.
- Hand wash your Elephant Cruiser bottle regularly or use a dishwasher (no hotter than 65°C). After all, we all need a little TLC from time to time.
- Dry the Elephant Cruiser bottle thoroughly after use and always store it with the glass or cap removed in a place where it can be adequately ventilated. Bacteria tend to like closed spaces. In our Help Center, you will find more practical cleaning and maintenance tips.
- You can make a warranty claim if you can show that your Elephant Cruiser product is less than 5 years old. You can do this with your proof of purchase (tip: take a photo of your receipt or save the order confirmation as soon as you have it). Of course, you'll have to show us what's really broken. You can do this by taking a photo or making a video.
- The warranty term only applies to those countries to which Elephant Cruiser ships products through its web store. These countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- What does the warranty cover? Design, manufacturing or material defects. Elephant Cruiser reserves the right to request that the product be shipped to you if in doubt. What is not covered by the warranty? Normal wear and tear as a result of product use (such as discoloration or scratches). Damage that does not affect the functionality of the product (for example, dents) and damage due to improper use.
- What does our guarantee consist of? Elephant Cruiser, just like you, is synonymous with sustainability. We are very proud of the fact that all of our components are replaceable. So if there is something wrong with your Elephant Cruiser product, we will only replace the broken part free of charge under warranty. We will ship that component to you free of charge.
- The replacement product or component does not mean that you get an extension of your warranty.
- A certain part may no longer be replaceable. In that case, we'll make sure you get an alternative that's as close to the original as possible.
- We reserve the right to change the warranty policy at any time.
Any problem? Contact our service team.
Did you buy your Elephant Cruiser product through an official sales channel? Then you can also contact that sales channel directly. However, if you have any questions or need clarification (even outside of the warranty period), you can always contact our Service Team via the Help Center. We can recover your sick Elephant Cruiser products in no time with the right treatment.
Additional information on how to return an order:
- Fill out the return form, print it, and place it inside your return shipment package.
- Return your order within 14 days in its original condition and packaging.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs of your return shipment.
- No administration fees are charged for returns.
- Within 14 days of receiving your return shipment, you will be refunded the full purchase amount (and any possible shipping costs when the order was placed) via your chosen payment method.